The Braillo 450 S2 is an ideal embosser for those that need increased Braille output over the 300 S2, but not the speed and scalability of the 600 S2. It shares the same chassis as the 300 S2, but internal components are upgraded to ensure superior dot quality and consistency at these higher embossing speeds. Using continuous/fanfold Braille paper and embossing at 450 CPS (1,350 pages per hour), it will be a trusted, high speed asset to your business.
As the “big brother” to the Braillo 300 S2, it prints at 50% more speed and is therefore designed and built with more substantial components necessary to handle the increased Braille production operating requirements. This heavy-duty construction allows for continuous high speed Braille production while maintaining optimal Braille quality. As your Braille production needs increase beyond those of the 300 S2, the Braillo 450 S2 has been specifically built to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- Prints both 6 and 8 dot Braille
- Interpoint / Single-side
- 450 CPS (1,350 pages per hour)
- Superior Braille quality and reliability
- Perfect for those with larger production demands
- Continuous/fanfold Braille paper
- Duxbury Braille Translator included free
- Easy to setup & easy to service
- Works with PC and Apple operating systems
- Available as a tabletop embosser, on casters for easy moving or with the optional Braillo Stand
Uses continuous/fanfold Braille paper in a variety of sizes. While Braillo embossers can use Braille paper from any vendor, we have specifically developed a superior dust free Braille paper that will not only enhance the Braille quality, but will extend the life of your embosser and its internal components.